- In charge of overall Hotel operation June 2011. The final meetings and preparations for the visit of The Honourable Hillary Diane
Rodham Clinton, US secretary of state, took place during this time.
- In charge of overall Hotel operation of the Zamani Zanzibar
Kempinski during the Easter week 2011. During this period we achieved with 75% the highest occupancy in 2011 and also had the President
of Tanzania His
Excellency Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete as guest for 4 days.
- In charge of overall Hotel operation November 2010. During
this period it was also the first time in 2010 for the hotel to be overbooked by 10 – 15 rooms for 3 days in a row.
- In charge of overall Lodge operation Billila Lodge. The first exclusive incentive Tour happened occupying 45% of the lodge and having
bush lunches, bush cocktail receptions as well as a gala dinner for 120 guests on the pool deck.
- In charge of overall Hotel operation November
2009. The Mo Ibrahim foundation movement took place during this time occupying
Royal suite, Presidential suite as well as all Diplomatic
and most of the executive suits.
- Assisting Carine Wittwer and her team for three weeks during the last phase of the pre-opening
our Bilila Lodge in all areas of F&B and during the 3 day grand opening event. (guest of honor President of Tanzania Jakaya
Mrisho Kikwete, Mr. Ali Al Bawardi and Mr. Reto Wittwer)