Achievements & Banquet experience
- World economic Forum 2010 including 7 sit-down dinners for up to 250 guests per event
- St. Andrews ball as well as Marine corps ball
for 300 guests.
- National day celebrations of Turkey, U.A.E., Oman, Namibia for 200 to 400 guests sit-down
- Anual Gala dinner ( 4 course
western set menu) for ABACUS (Outside catering for 550 guests)
- Wedding reception of Cik Noor Mazurah Bte Tun Ahmadshah Daughter of
T.Y.T. Yang di-Pertua
Negeri Governor of Sabah (Outside catering for 530 guests)
- Farewell party for State Secretary Datuk K.Y. Mustafa
(Outside catering for 550 guests)
- Wedding reception for Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Prime Minister of Malaysia (1500
- Organizing and executing all Food and Beverage related events as part of the grand opening of, with 74 rooms, the biggest lodge in
the Serengeti national park (guest of honor President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete)
- Organizing and executing all F&B related events
as part of the 25th anniversary Polo on ice event including a molecular gala dinner for 440 guests (three michelin star guest chef
Juan Amador) as well as two parties for 500 guests
- Organizing and executing two events as part of the St. Moritz Art masters.
One for 190 guests and rolling buffet with 7 food stations and one for 210 guests as 4 course gala dinner.
- Completing the most successful
month since existence of the company GOR and GOP wise two month in a row (August & September 2007) Pacific Sutera Harbour